Department for Biotechnical Problems of Diagnostic
Group of spectral methods of diagnostics:
Direction of scientific activity: research of absorption of electromagnetic waves with whole blood smears of patients with mammary gland fibroadenomatosis and breast cancer in the infrared range 1700-1600см-1 (Amide I). Also, experimental spectral studies to detect differences in the infiltration of human blood and blood proteins in cancer patients. the efforts of the staff are aimed at introducing into the practice of diagnosing the spectral characteristics of blood proteins. Long-term observation of clinical patients (breast cancer) confirms high informative and predictive value of spectra of blood proteins.
- The research activities. The group has been researching the absorption of electromagnetic waves in strokes of whole blood of patients with breast cancer and fibroadenomatosis in the inflamed mammae infras in 1600sm-1700-1 (Amide I). Also, experimental spectral studies to detect differences in IR absorption of protein levels in human and animal cancers. The efforts of the staff are aimed at introducing the blood protein spectral characteristics into practice. Long-term observations of clinical patients (breast cancer) confirm the high informative value and prognostic value of the spectra of blood proteins.
Projects implemented by the Group:
"To investigate the informality of albumin-calcium complexes of blood as potential markers for oncological pathology" (Terms of implementation 2008 - 2012)
1. Sidorenko MV, Levchenko O.Ye., Ponomarev IO, Pelyvin S.V., Burlaka D.P. Computer program "Spectra infra" program of automated data processing of spectrometry. Certificate on the state registration of the rights of the author to the work of PA No. 16679. Registered in the State Department of Ukraine on Intellectual Property on May 19, 2006
2. Koritskaya L.N. Chapter 9 "Prevention of fibroadenomatosis and breast cancer" p. 330-375 in the book: Yalkut S.I. Prevention of tumors. M. Book Plus, 2006.
3. Burlaka D., Levchenko O., Korytska L., Sidorenko M. IR-spectrum of blood and redox: diagnostics of cancer. 5th International Conference on Cancer Prevention (Advances in Molecular and Clinical Aspects of Cancer Prevention) 6-8 March 2008, University of St.Gallen / Switzerland.
4. Burlaka D.P., Steblyanko T.I., Levchenko O.Ye., Koritska L. M., Sydorenko M.V. Standova report: Study of the state of thiol groups in the blood and its serum by analyzing infrared spectra in the Amide I band for the diagnosis of cancer. Ukraine, Kharkiv.2009.
5. D. Burlaka, O. Klenov, S. Zaletok. The affinity of the soya to estrogen receptors and their antiestrogenic effects on mammary tumors C3H / Sn mice. Zurich, Switzerland 20-21 March 2009 23P
6. Levchenko O.Ye., Ponomomarov I.O., Pelyvin S.V., Burlaka D.P., Koritska L. M., Sidorenko M.V. A new approach to the diagnosis of breast cancer and fibroadenomatosis. Theses of the 2nd All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference "Modern Methodological Approaches to the Analysis of Health Status" (March 17-18, 2008) Lugansk, 2008, p.57
7. D. Burlaka, L. Korizkaja, O. Levtchenko, S. Pelevin, M. Sidorenko. Use of the ifrared spectrum of blood for erlier diagnosis of breast cancer and fibroadenomatosis. Annales Universitatis Mariae Curie-Sklodowska 2008.
8. Levchenko O.Ye., Pelyvin S.V., Melnik V.O., Sidorenko M.V. Dependence of infrared spectral characteristics of albumin on concentration in solution. Abstracts of the International scientific conference "Biophysical mechanisms of functioning of living systems" (October 16-18, 2008).
9. Burlaka D. The Animal Model for Development of Primary Therapy of Early Breast Cancer 10th International Conference 14-17 March 2007 St.Gallen / Switzerland.
10. Burlaka DP, Steblianko TI, Levchenko OE, Korytska LM, Sydorenko MV. Quantification -SH group level in the blood by IR spectroscopic analysis. 35Th FEBS Congress Goteborg Sweden, June26-July1, 2010. Supplement of The FEBS Journal 2010, C3.01.
11. Burlaka DP, Steblianko TI, Levchenko OE, Korytska LM, Sydorenko MV. Spectral and biochemical data of the blood of mice with transplanted tumors. International conference "Tumor and host: new aspects of the old problem" September 21-24, Kyiv, Ukraine. Experimental Oncology, v32, suppl. 2010
12. Ponomarev IO, Sidorenko MV, Levchenko O.Ye., Pershko N.Yu., Burlaka D.P. Method of evaluation of the results of spectrometric studies of biological objects in the experiment and the clinic. Experimental and Clinical Physiology and Biochemistry.-2012.- №2, p. 74-80
Scientific direction of activity: - development of methods for measuring the spectra of absorption of thin films of blood and other biological substances in the average IR range and the creation on their basis of appropriate equipment, in particular, for the implementation of screening techniques in risk groups for cancer.
Web-design Perepelitsyna Anastasia firstname.lastname@example.org
Investigation of pro- and anti-oncogenic activity of biological substances of cellular origin
Investigation of the influence of factors of cellular origin on the population of stem cell tumors in the culture of tumor microspheroids
Testing of carbon-protein construct for the target delivery of antitumor drugs
"Development of a cell-based test system for assessing the effectiveness and mechanisms of the influence of antitumor drugs"
Determination of biosafety and cytotoxic influence of gold nanoparticles on monolayer and spheroidal culture of tumor cells "
"Creation of a hardware and software complex for the spectral study of thin films of biological substances in the average IR range"
Investigation of the phenomenon of ultrafast cooling of biological objects for creation of a device for cryopreservation