Department for Biotechnical Problems of Diagnostic
Investigation of pro- and anti-oncogenic activity of biological substances of cellular origin
Investigation of the influence of factors of cellular origin on the population of stem cell tumors in the culture of tumor microspheroids
Testing of carbon-protein construct for the target delivery of antitumor drugs
"Development of a cell-based test system for assessing the effectiveness and mechanisms of the influence of antitumor drugs"
Determination of biosafety and cytotoxic influence of gold nanoparticles on monolayer and spheroidal culture of tumor cells "
"Creation of a hardware and software complex for the spectral study of thin films of biological substances in the average IR range"
The VBTPD staff are active members of leading international and national membership in international professional organizations (ESMO European Society for Medical Cancer, European Cancer Research Association EACR, European Cancer Organization ECCO, European Society for Medical Oncology ESMO, European Cancer Research Association EACR, International UICC Cancer Association, Ukrainian Society of Cytologists, Ukrainian Society of Genetics, Senior Research Officer, Department of Ph.D., Perepelitsina O., Reviewer of the Targeted Oncology Magazine (B davnyk "Springer").
VBPPD has established fruitful relationships with such organizations of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine as the Institute of Surface Chemistry named after. O.O. Chuika, Institute of Metal Physics, Institute of Physics, SCTB "Institute of Cryobiology and Cryomedicine", National Cancer Institute (Ukrainian Ministry of Health of Ukraine), Ukrainian Medical Dentistry Academy; NSC "Institute of Biology" of Kyiv National University. Taras Shevchenko, National Institute of Applied Sciences of Lyon (France), which allowed not only to present research results in joint publications, but also to prepare applications for participation in international programs.
Young Scientists of the Department of Biotechnological Problems of Diagnostics of the Institute of Problems of Cryobiology and Cryomedicine of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine are trained for the scientific staff of the highest qualification at the Kyiv National University. T. Shevchenko through graduate school at the expense of budget financing:
- M.Sc. Gergelyuk T.S. The decision of the admission committee and the decree of the rector No. 606-34 dated September 28, 2016 of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv was enrolled as a graduate student of the Institute of Biology Educational and Scientific Center on the specialty 091 - biology.
- Nesterenko O.M. The decision of the admission committee and the decree of the rector of the university № 820-34 dated 11/23/2015 of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv is enrolled as a postgraduate student at the Training and Scientific Center "Institute of Biology", without interruption from production on the specialty 03.00.04 - biochemistry.
DU VBTPD IPKK NAS of Ukraine is the executor of the joint with the KNU them. Taras Shevchenko scientific work of young scientists who work (study) in higher educational establishments and scientific institutions that belong to the Ministry of Education and Science and is executed at the expense of the general fund of the state budget, according to the topic (section): Development and implementation of new technologies and equipment for quality medical care, pharmaceuticals, prevention and treatment of diseases; biotechnology; Project № 95503 "Biocompatible water-soluble C60 fullerenes as anti-fibrotic and antineoplastic agents for malignant neoplasms". Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 983 dated July 3, 2017. about the announcement of the competitive selection in 2017 of projects of scientific works and scientific and technical (experimental) developments of young scientists.
Young Scientists of the Department of Biotechnological Diagnostics Problems of the Institute of Problems of Cryobiology and Cryomedicine of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine are trained for the scientific staff of the highest qualification at the Kyiv National University. T. Shevchenko through graduate school at the expense of budget financing.
Within the framework of the implementation of the dissertation, articles were published in specialized scientific journals with a high impact factor:
1. Perepelitsina OM, Yastrebova OV, Yakymchuk OM, Bezugly SV, Yurchenko N.P., Sidorenko MV, Ostapchenko L.I. Influence of cytolysis of mesenchymal stem cells on biochemical parameters of blood of mice and the development of Ehrlich adenocarcinoma // Buk. Med. Herald - 2016. - Vol. 20, No. 4 (80). - P. 139-146.
2. Herheliuk T., Perepelytsina O., Sydorenko M., Yurchenko N., Ostapchenko L. Expression of tumor associated and epithelial-mesenchimal transition markers in 2D and 3D cell cultures of MCF-7 // EUREKA: Health Sciences. - 2016. - No. 6. - P. 37-44. DOI: 10.21303 / 2504-5679. 2016.00231.
3. Herheliuk T., Perepelytsina O., Yakymchuk O., Ostapchenko L., Sydorenko M. 41P The in vitro and in vivo effects of mesenchymal stem cells on breast cancer cells // Annals of Oncology 28 (suppl_1) · May 2017. DOI : 10.1093 / annonc / mdx140.003.
4. Herheliuk T., Perepelytsina O., Ostapchenko L., Yakymchuk O., Sydorenko M. Comparison of biological properties of C-medium from mesenchymal stem cells in 2D and 3D cell cultures of MCF-7 // Collection of theses of the XII International Scientific Conferences of students and postgraduates "Youth and Progress of Biology" - Lviv, April 25-27, 2017, Ukraine. - p. 243
5. Ugnivenko A.P., Perepelitsina O.M., Sydorenko M.V., Ostapchenko L.I. Carbon nanotubes in the delivery of bioactive substances // J. Bionanoscience. - 2017. - Vol. 11, No. 6 (17). - P. 531-547. doi.org/10.1166/jbns.2017.1475
In cooperation with scientists from the Faculty of Physics of the National University of the. T.G. In the framework of the target program: "Fundamental Problems of Nanostructured Systems, Nanomaterials, Nanotechnologies", it was found out that the nanosized structure of carbon units of onions, UDAs, and nanocomposites, NT and fullerenes C60 reduces
Web-design Perepelitsyna Anastasia email@example.com
Investigation of the phenomenon of ultrafast cooling of biological objects for creation of a device for cryopreservation